Save $120 On Mozzie Hoverboards. Today Only!
Save $100 On Mozzie Hoverboards. Today Only!
As Seen On QVC
Today’s Price $359.99
Mozzie is personal mobility technology that allows users to have a customizable, stable and safe hoverboard experience. With app adjustable handling settings, Mozzie offers superior levels of ride personalization. Mozzie evolves with software updates enabling it to continually enhance its riding features.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE. ORDER NOW!
Unique Battery Technology
The Mozzie Hoverboard utilizes multilayered protection on the battery to give you extra peace of mind. Mozzie Hoverboards use proprietary SafeEdge battery technology, which not only delivers more power to the board but, unlike Lithium Ion technology, is a completely safe power source.
Unlike other hoverboards, the platform is comprised of a single solid board, which responds to the weight of the rider. The board is automatically a true Self-balancing scooter, meaning it provides natural stability which allows the rider to concentrate less on their balance and more on enjoying the ride.
Our proprietary SafeEdge® battery delivers not only more power to the board but, unlike conventional Lithium Ion technology, is a completely safe power source. The result is a more powerful, longer and safer ride.
Ride time up to 3 hours on a single charge!
Companion Bluetooth App
The Mozzie App allows the rider to fully customize his or her riding experience by altering the appearance and handling of the Board. It also allows the rider to view various metrics about the performance and state of the Board. You can download the Mozzie App.
Users can customize the color of the forward and backward lights, in addition to the light mode. There are three settings for the light mode:
“Fixed”: holds the color of the lights constant,
“Steering”: causes the lights to interact and move rhythmically with the Board, and
“Music”: enables the lights to dance along with the audio being played through the Bluetooth speakers and remain fixed when no music is playing.
The sensitivity of the Board can be customized to the rider’s preference. The rider can combine the sliders to the precise sensitivity and feel that he or she prefers. Again, there are three key elements:
The “Top Speed” slider enables the rider to limit the top speed of the Mozzie Board; this is useful for new and inexperienced riders.
The “Balance” slider controls the force that the Board uses to keep the rider upright. Tuning the Balance slider towards “More Stable” gives a steady ride suitable for higher speeds and less even surfaces, while tuning towards “Agile” gives the Board increased responsiveness and is best used on smooth flat surfaces.
The “Steering” slider controls how much force the user needs to use in order to turn the device. “More Stable” steering is recommended for beginners and less confident riders. “More Agile” steering makes the board change direction quicker and turn faster with less effort from the rider.
It is strongly recommended that riders install the Mozzie App and use it to check for updates periodically. The Mozzie software is constantly evolving and always improving; update it with the app to get the latest and greatest features.
- Safe Power Source: Rechargeable and non-combustible SafeEdge battery technology (more detail on batteries).
- TruRide® Stability: A stable and responsive board that automatically locks when getting on and off.
- LED Head and Tail Lights: The unit is equipped with bright long lasting LED lights in millions of colors. The lights move with the sound from the speakers or the movement of the board (more detail).
- Speakers: Powerful built-in Bluetooth speakers allow your music to accompany you on the ride (more detail).
- Wheels: Rugged 8-inch wheels for a variety of terrain.
- Portability/Built in Handles: The built in handles not only make for ultimate portability, they’re ergonomically integrated into the design of the board, so they take nothing away from the ride (more detail on handle).
- Bluetooth App: Customize your ride completely and download additional Mozzie features as we develop them (more detail on App).